Monday, September 3, 2012

New Office!


june 27, 2012
Schneider-Halls Design moved into a new office this weekend! It’s off of Southwest Parkway and it’s so much bigger and nicer than our old office. I felt bad for not being able to help with the move over the weekend… but I had to drive into Houston to apply for my Spanish visa! Which, surprisingly, went WAY more smoothly than I’d expected.

 
We discovered that the partitions between our desk spaces are at a kind of awkward height because it puts us eye-to-eye with the person who sits across from us. However, we also discovered that they are PERFECT for puppet shows… 

check out our beautiful new conference room^^

This is where our new reception desk will go… when it arrives!

Since I had to go to Houston anyway, I decided to make a weekend of it and stop by Galveston and The Woodlands :)

We found this cool jetty at the very end of the island…



And it was COVERED in hermit crabs!


One thing I love about visiting Galveston is getting to cook with fresh seafood. Josh and I always go get fresh fish from Katie’s Seafood Market and then try out some kind of new recipe. This week? Shrimp Ceviche! It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment